* Coaches keep saying that they want better "managing the puck" but fans don't have a clue what it means.
* Neither do the coaches but it sure sounds good; or so they think.
* No matter how he shakes it Marc-Andre Fleury can't help being Marc-Andre Fleury.
* That explains why the Penguins never will win another Stanley Cup with The Flower annually wilting in the playoffs.
* I ask you, is Dan Bylsma a first-rate coach? That's what Pittsburgh fans have been debating for a few years.
* Since Randy Carlyle has survived the Toronto guillotine -- don't ask me how -- which Leaf will get the axe?
* I say Brendan Shanahan will try to move Phil Kessel which is possible since nobody will take David Clarkson.
* Give Lindy Ruff credit; he did get Dallas into the playoffs, didn't he?
* Give Mike Milbury credit; when he's wrong he lets his NBC audience know it.
* Right now the best, little forward in the NHL is Mats Zuccarello.
* Tuukka Rask vs. Carey Price is like a 15-round Heavyweight championship fight.